Kratki ARKE 95
Built-in | Wood burning | Steel
The Kratki ARKE 95 is part of the wood burning, built-in, steel fireplace range. This closed-combustion unit has a large glass door that offers a cosy, wide-angle view of the fire. The combustion chamber is unique in that it is lined with Acumotte ceramics. These specialised ceramics intensify the heat and greatly increase the heat output of the unit. Acumotte makes the burning process more efficient and helps maintain the temperature by retaining heat for longer. This well designed and timeless insert fireplace can either be installed in an existing open fireplace or built in from scratch. View or download the Kratki ARKE 95 product card.
- Heat output: 16.5kW
- Heating Capacity: 240 – 415m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 154kg
- Efficiency: 83%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
- View the Kratki ARKE 95 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- Thermostatically controlled fans provide forced ventilation up to 280m3 per hour.
- Control for fan speed.
- Includes frame.
- Compliance with German BImSchV 2 standard.
- Compliance with Ecodesign 2022 EU standard.
- 5-year warranty.