Built-in | Wood burning | 10kW output
The Kratki JAS is part of our built-in fireplace range and is manufactured with 4mm thick steel. This closed-combustion, wood burning fireplace has a unique ceramic-lined chamber. These Acumotte ceramics intensify the heat and greatly increase the heat output. Acumotte makes the burning process more efficient and helps maintain the temperature by retaining heat for longer. With its minimalist design, this compact but powerful unit is the perfect heating solution for spaces up to 250m3. View or download the Kratki JAS product card.
- Heat output: 10kW
- Heating Capacity: 150 – 250m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 82kg
- Efficiency: 71%
- CO Emissions: 0.15%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- WxDxH: 711 x 346 x 543
- View the Kratki JAS product card »
View product features
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Modern, minimalist design
- A wide view of the fire.