Kratki LUCY 15
BUILT-IN | WOOD BURNING | 18,5KW UNIT
The LUCY 15 is part of the Kratki built-in fireplace range. It offers a luxurious, large view of the fire. It has ceramic internals and a drop-in base that gives it extra space for burning wood coals. This premium fireplace has a modern design with refined attention to detail.
- Heat output: 18,5kW
- Heating Capacity: 200 – 430m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 205kg
- Efficiency: 81%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- The option of the complete hermetic exterior air intake system.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edges for modern design.
- Moveable grate and ashpan for easy cleaning.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Compliance with German BImSchV 2 standard.
- Compliance with Ecodesign 2022 EU standard.
- 5-year warranty.