Kratki Nadia 14 G
Built-in | Wood burning | 17 kW
The Nadia 14 G is part of the built-in fireplace range. It offers a wide view of the fire and a convenient and easy to use rise-and-fall glass door. It is a luxurious and modern fireplace and great attention has been paid to the details.
- Heat output: 17kW
- Heating Capacity: 190 – 430m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 281kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
View product features
- Rise-and-fall glass door – conveniently opening on a smooth pulley system.
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Weight setting on door allows for setting, on installation, of its automatic closing function.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- The option of complete hermetic exterior air intake system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- Compliance with German BImSchV 2 standard.
- Compliance with Ecodesign 2022 EU standard.
- 5 Year warranty.