Kratki NADIA 9
BUILT-IN | WOOD BURNING | RECTANGULAR VERTICAL DOOR
The Kratki NADIA 9 is part of the built-in, closed-combustion fireplace range. This tall, rectangular fireplace, with its vertical glass door, offers a fantastic view of the fire and can even fit into narrow spaces. It is a luxurious fireplace with a minimal and modern design. There is a real sense of refined attention to detail in the NADIA 9.
- Heat output: 11kW
- Heating Capacity: 120 – 270m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 128kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air-wash glass cleaning system.
- The option of the complete hermetic exterior air intake system.
- Heat resistant glass that withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- A modern design with a minimalist frame and blackened glass edges.
- Compliance with German BImSchV 2 standard.
- Compliance with Ecodesign 2022 EU standard.
- 5-year warranty.