Kratki NBC 8
Built-in | Wood burning | Three sided
The Kratki NBC 8 is part of the closed-combustion, built-in fireplace range. This three-sided, steel unit is manufactured with 4mm thick steel and the combustion chamber is lined with Acumotte ceramic. These specialised ceramics intensify the heat and greatly increase the heat output. Acumotte makes the burning process more efficient and helps maintain the temperature by retaining heat for longer. With its great technical specifications, modern design, minimalist frame and blackened glass edges, the Kratki NBC 8 is sure to suit any space.
- Heat output: 10kW
- Heating Capacity: 190 – 315m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 238kg
- Efficiency: 83.5%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 576 x 732 x 1470
View product features
- 3-sided glass door slides up and down on smooth pulley system.
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Drop-in ceramic Acumotte firebox base for increased heating performance.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion with control.
- Weight setting on the door allows for the automatic closing function (setting done during installation).
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Option of complete hermetic exterior air intake system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.