Kratki NBU 11
Built-in | Wood burning | Three sided
The NBU 11 is part of the built-in fireplace range. This three-sided, steel unit is manufactured with 4mm thick steel and the combustion chamber is lined with a highly refractory Acumotte ceramic. With its modern aesthetic, including a minimalist frame and blackened glass edges, the NBU 11 is the highlight of any space. This built-in fireplace offers great technical specifications and exceptional functionality while guaranteeing efficient heating and ecological wood combustion.
- Heat output: 14kW
- Heating Capacity: 235 – 390m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 299kg
- Efficiency: 83%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 200mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 578 x 1050 x 1471
View product features
- 3-sided glass door slides up and down on a smooth pulley system.
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Drop-in ceramic Acumotte firebox base for increased heating performance.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion with control.
- Weight setting on the door allows for the automatic closing function (setting done during installation).
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Option of complete hermetic exterior air intake system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.