Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel
The Kratki AB/S2 is part of the freestanding, wood burning fireplace range. This large, cylindrical and modern stove is one of our most popular units. Its most impressive feature is its large, curved glass door that allows for a wide-angle view into the fire. This closed-combustion fireplace is made even more efficient thanks to its Acumotte ceramic-lined combustion chamber. These specialised ceramics intensify the heat when burning and drastically increase the heat output of the unit. View or download the Kratki AB/S2 product card.
- Heat output: 12kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 300m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with Acumotte
- Weight: 142kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 761 x 460 x 1052
- View the Kratki AB/S2 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Panoramic glass with air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for option of external fresh air system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022.
- 5-year warranty.