Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel
The Kratki AB/S2 is a large, cylindrical and modern stove. As a result, it is also one of our most popular units in South Africa. Its most impressive feature is its large, curved glass door that allows for a wide-angle view into the fire. View or download the Kratki AB/S2 product card.
The Kratki steel fireplace range pairs sleek design and contemporary style with the most modern technology in fireplace combustion. The fireplaces in the range add striking design to your interior. Each unit boasts a sizeable glass window which provides a beautiful view of the flames to further capture your attention.
Built to last the harshest Polish winters, the Kratki steel fireplace range is manufactured with thick, high-quality steel. This quality is reflected in the solid weight of each fireplace. The inside of the burn chamber is lined with Kratki’s signature thick and highly-refractory ceramics. This type of highly refractory ceramic offers the best thermal properties available when it comes to the choice of materials used inside a fireplace chamber.
With very impressive technical specifications, this closed-combustion fireplace would be an excellent heating solution for those looking for a high performance modern, freestanding fireplace. The range offers primary, secondary and tertiary combustion. By utilising both natural convection and radiant heating, this heating technology ensures a cleaner burn while offering maximum heat output. Most units in the steel range also offer a direct fresh air intake system. For your preferred setup, this freestanding fireplace allows for either top or rear flue exit. Kratki fireplaces have heat-resistant glass of the highest quality for improved safety and performance as well as increased lifespan. Reduced soot deposit on the fireplace glass is achieved through the specialised air-wash glass cleaning system. In addition, this wood-burning fireplace has a removable ash box for easy cleaning. As this is an efficient, closed-combustion fireplace, most of the heat created by the burning wood is released more effectively into the room for your heating comfort.
Kratki’s wood-burning fireplaces come with a 5-year warranty. As a result, you can be confident that your fireplace has been designed with strength and durability at its core and will last for the long term.
- Heat output: 12kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 300m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with Acumotte
- Weight: 142kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 761 x 460 x 1052
- View the Kratki AB/S2 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Panoramic glass with air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for option of external fresh air system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022.
- 5-year warranty.