Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel | Pedestal
The Kratki AB/SN is part of the freestanding, wood burning fireplace range. It is a modern, compact and cylindrical unit on a pedestal. Its most impressive feature is its curved glass door that allows for a wide-angle view into the fire. The AB/SN is a closed-combustion stove with Acumotte ceramics lining its combustion chamber. These heat-intensifying ceramics drastically increase the heat output of the fireplace. View or download the Kratki AB/SN product card.
- Heat output: 10.5kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 265m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with Acumotte
- Weight: 108kg
- Efficiency: 78%
- CO Emissions: 0.08%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- View the Kratki AB/SN product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Panoramic glass with air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for option of external fresh air system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022.
- 5-year warranty.