Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel
The Kratki ANTARES is part of the freestanding fireplace range and it offers the latest in fireplace technology. It is a modern and luxurious unit and manufactured with 4mm thick steel. Its combustion chamber is lined with a highly-refractory Acumotte ceramic. Most importantly, the ceramics intensify the heat output and give the flames their attractive, slow-burning effect. The large glass door, with its beautifully curved glass, makes sure that the fire can be seen from across the room. With its sleek and circular shape, great technical specifications and amazing view of the fire, this fireplace is an eye-catcher. View or download the Kratki ANTARES product card.
- Heat output: 12kW
- Heating Capacity: 300m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 186kg
- Efficiency: 81%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 522 x 522 x 1501
- View the Kratki ANTARES product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Top or rear flue outlet.
- Circular door with curved glass.
- External air inlet for direct air option.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm
- 5 year warranty