Freestanding | Wood burning | Cast iron | Optional cooker plates
The Kratki K10 is a uniquely shaped cast iron fireplace that provides a traditional or retro look to an interior space. The Kratki K10 unit can be ordered with additional cast iron cooker rings (as pictured below). When you fit these rings to the top of the fireplace, the K10 can be used as a wood-fired hob or cooker.
Kratki's cast iron fireplaces are forged from high-quality cast iron and are built to last the harshest Polish winters. As a result, each unit offers excellent thermal properties and durability. The cast iron is moulded to a minimum thickness of 8mm to guarantee maximum strength. This ensures that the fireplace offers excellent radiant heating for your home – even long after the last wood log has been burnt. These Kratki fireplaces are crafted with attention to detail, bringing the timeless, traditional beauty of cast iron to your interior space.
With very impressive technical specifications, this closed-combustion fireplace is an excellent heating solution for those looking for a more traditional freestanding fireplace. For your preferred setup, this wood-burning fireplace allows for either top or rear flue exit. The cast-iron range also includes a removable door handle for safety and convenience. In addition, this freestanding fireplace has a removable ash box for easy cleaning. Kratki fireplaces have heat resistant glass of the highest quality for improved safety, performance and lifespan. Reduced soot deposit on the fireplace glass is achieved through the specialised air-wash glass cleaning system. Being an efficient closed-combustion fireplace, most of the heat from the burning wood is released more effectively into the room.
Kratki wood-burning fireplaces come with a 5-year warranty. Therefore, you can be confident that your fireplace has been designed with strength and durability at its core to last for the long term.
- Heat output: 13kW
- Heating Capacity:220 – 325m3
- Strength of materials: Class 200 cast iron with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 109kg
- Efficiency: 75%
- CO Emissions: 0.19%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 389 x 548 x 730
View product features
- Double-layer cast iron to improve lifetime durability
- Improved strength and performance with 8mm thick class 200 cast iron walls
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control
- Air wash glass cleaning system
- Option of top or back flue outlet
- Removable handle as a safety feature
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert
- Removable ash box for easy of cleaning