Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel | Wood storage
The Kratki K5/SW is part of our freestanding, steel fireplace range. This simple and sleek closed-combustion, wood burning stove is manufactured with 4mm thick steel. Despite its small size, this unit has excellent thermal parameters. Its most impressive feature is its ceramic-lined combustion chamber. These specialised Acumotte ceramics intensify the heat and drastically increase its heat output. The K5/SW comes with a built-in wood log holder. View or download the Kratki K5/SW product card.
- Heat output: 9kW
- Heating Capacity: 140 – 225m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 127kg
- Efficiency: 76%
- CO Emissions: 0.09%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- View the Kratki K5/SW product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Direct air intake into the combustion chamber for the option of a sealed external fresh air system.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- The option of top or back flue outlet.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- The decorative fence prevents wood from falling out the insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Wood storage compartment.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm
- 5-year warranty.