Freestanding | Wood burning | Cast iron
The Kratki K6 is part of the freestanding, cast iron fireplace range and is manufactured with an extremely durable Class 200 cast iron. With its great technical specifications and traditional design, this stove is an excellent heating solution for those looking for a more traditional closed-combustion, wood burning fireplace. View or download the Kratki K6 product card.
- Heat output: 11kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 275m3
- Strength of materials: Class 200 cast iron
- Weight: 120kg
- Efficiency: 76%
- CO Emissions: 0.3%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 578 x 490 x 630
- View the Kratki K6 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with minimum 8mm wall thickness of Class 200 cast iron.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022
- 5 year warranty