Freestanding | Wood burning | Cast iron
The Kratki K7 is part of the cast iron, freestanding fireplace range. This compact, wood burning stove is manufactured with an extremely durable Class 200 cast iron. With very impressive technical specifications, this closed-combustion fireplace would be an excellent heating solution for those looking for a more traditional fireplace. View or download the Kratki K7 product card.
- Heat output: 8kW
- Heating Capacity: 110 – 190m3
- Strength of materials: Class 200 cast iron
- Weight: 79kg
- Efficiency: 71%
- CO Emissions: 0.3%
- Flue pipe diameter: 130mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 536 x 413 x 557
- View the Kratki K7 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with minimum 8mm wall thickness of class 200 cast iron.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Decorative fence prevents wood from falling out insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.