Freestanding | Wood burning | Cast iron | Double sided
The Kratki K8T is part of the freestanding, cast iron fireplace range and is manufactured with extremely durable Class 200 cast iron which is one of the best materials for heat retention. With its unique oval shape, double-sided glass and impressive technical specifications, this closed-combustion wood fireplace is sure to suit both modern and traditional spaces. View or download the Kratki K8T product card.
- Heat output: 11kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 275m3
- Strength of materials: Class 200 cast iron
- Weight: 127kg
- Efficiency: 75%
- CO Emissions: 0.19%
- Flue pipe diameter: 130mm
- View the Kratki K8T product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with a minimum 8mm wall thickness of class 200 cast iron.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Dual doors with panoramic glass.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- The decorative fence prevents the wood from falling out the insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022.
- 5-year warranty.