Freestanding | Wood burning | Cast iron
The Kratki K9 is part of the freestanding, cast iron fireplace range. This closed-combustion, burning fireplace is manufactured with extremely durable Class 200 cast iron which is one of the best materials for heat retention. With its impressive technical specifications and traditional design, the K9 is an excellent option for those looking for a traditional style of fireplace. View or download the Kratki K9 product card.
- Heat output: 13,5kW
- Heating Capacity: 220 – 325m3
- Strength of materials: Class 200 cast iron
- Weight: 160kg
- Efficiency: 76%
- CO Emissions: 0.3%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 667 x 382 x 626
- View the Kratki K9 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with a minimum 8mm wall thickness of class 200 cast iron.
- Primary and secondary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- The option of top or back flue outlet.
- Removable handle as a safety feature.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- The decorative fence prevents wood from falling out the insert.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign 2022.
- 5-year warranty.