Freestanding | Wood burning | Steel | Circular
The Kratki PICARD is part of the freestanding, wood burning fireplace range. It is a sizeable freestanding fireplace which becomes a stylish statement piece in any room. The Kratki PICARD is designed to be perfectly circular with modern and clean lines. The curved glass door allows for a wide-angle view into the fire while it’s burning. The PICARD is a closed-combustion stove with specialised Kratki ceramics lining its combustion chamber. These heat-intensifying ceramics drastically increase the heat output of the fireplace. View or download the Kratki PICARD product card.
- Heat output: 12kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 300m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with Kratki heat-intensifying ceramics
- Weight: 137kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 518 x 522 x 1261
- View the Kratki PICARD product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with heat-intensifying ceramics lining the combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Panoramic curved glass with air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for option of external fresh air system.
- Option of top or back flue outlet.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm.
- 5-year warranty.