Kratki THOR 8 VIEW
Freestanding | Wood burning | Triple sided
The THOR 8 View is part of the freestanding, wood burning steel range. It gets everyone’s attention with its interesting geometrical shape, sharp lines and simple form. The 3-sided glass firebox ensures that the fire can be seen from anywhere in the room. This closed-combustion fireplace is manufactured with 4mm thick steel but, it’s most impressive feature, is the ceramic-lined combustion chamber. These unique heat intensifying Acumotte ceramics increase the heat output of the unit and give the flames their attractive slow burning effect. View or download the Kratki THOR 8 View product card.
- Heat output: 10kW
- Heating Capacity: 240m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 140kg
- Efficiency: 78%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- View the Kratki THOR 8 View product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- 3 -sided glass provides a beautiful view of the fire.
- External air inlet.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm.
- 5-year warranty.