Kratki THOR 8 VIEW
Freestanding | Wood burning | Triple sided
The THOR 8 View is part of the freestanding, wood-burning steel range. It gets everyone’s attention with its interesting geometrical shape, sharp lines and simple form. The 3-sided glass firebox ensures that the fire can be seen from anywhere in the room. This closed-combustion fireplace is manufactured with 4mm thick steel but, its most impressive feature is the ceramic-lined combustion chamber. These unique heat intensifying ceramics increase the heat output of the unit and give the flames their attractive slow-burning effect. View or download the Kratki THOR 8 View product card.
- Heat output: 10kW
- Heating Capacity: 240m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 140kg
- Efficiency: 78%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- View the Kratki THOR 8 View product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- 3 -sided glass provides a beautiful view of the fire.
- External air inlet.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm.
- 5-year warranty.