Kratki THOR 8
Freestanding | Wood burning | Corner glass unit
The Kratki THOR 8 is part of the freestanding steel fireplace range. With its simple form and sleek and interesting geometrical shape, it definitely attracts everyone’s attention. This closed-combustion, wood burning fireplace is manufactured with 4mm thick steel but, most importantly, the combustion chamber is lined with heat intensifying Acumotte ceramics. These unique ceramics increase the heat output of the fireplace and give the flames their attractive slow burning effect. View or download the Kratki THOR 8 product card.
- Heat output: 10kW
- Heating Capacity: 240m3
- Strength of materials: Steel with highly refractory ceramic Acumotte
- Weight: 147kg
- Efficiency: 78%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- View the Kratki THOR 8 product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with ceramic Acumotte lined combustion chamber.
- Ceramic Acumotte for maximum intense heat output and attractive flame effect.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Air wash glass cleaning system.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Top or rear flue outlet.
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design.
- Corner glass design provides a beautiful view of the fire.
- External air inlet.
- Meets requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm
- 5-year warranty