Kratki TITAN GLASS
Freestanding | Wood burning | 14 kW unit
The Kratki TITAN GLASS is part of the freestanding, wood-burning fireplace range. It is a sizeable freestanding fireplace that becomes a stylish statement piece in any room with its modern, rectangular shape and blackened glass panels above and below the door. The TITAN’S large glass door allows for an impressive view of the fire while it’s burning. Most importantly, this closed-combustion fireplace is manufactured with specialised Kratki ceramics lining its combustion chamber. These heat-intensifying ceramics drastically increase the heat output of the fireplace. View or download the Kratki TITAN GLASS product card.
- Heat output: 14kW
- Heating Capacity: 160 – 350m3
- Strength of materials: 4mm steel with Kratki heat-intensifying ceramics
- Weight: 150kg
- Efficiency: 80%
- CO Emissions: 0.1%
- Flue pipe diameter: 150mm
- Dimensions WxDxH: 530 x 419 x 1137
- View the Kratki TITAN GLASS product card »
View product features
- Improved strength and performance with heat-intensifying ceramics lining the combustion chamber.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion, with control.
- Panoramic, curved glass with air wash glass cleaning system.
- Direct air intake to combustion chamber for the option of external fresh air system.
- The option of top or back flue outlet.
- Heat resistant glass with blackened edges.
- Removable ash box for easy cleaning.
- Meets the requirements of EU Ecodesign and German BImSchV 2 norm.
- 5-year warranty.